About Lead the Pack
Lead the Pack helps our clients - businesses, non-profit organizations and individuals - get a leg up on the competition.
An Indianapolis, Indiana marketing company with a global perspective, Lead the Pack has experience in:
- creating strategic communications plans resulting in more followers, more press and more profits
- developing compelling content including magazine articles, audio and video podcasts, and blogs for national companies
- leading large non-profits away from the brink of disaster by working with news media instead of shunning it, resulting in tens of thousands of dollars in earned television spots and printed media
- turning negative public perception into positive by utilizing social media to open two-way communication between organizations and tens of thousands of followers
- rebranding multi-million-dollar organizations
- leading redesigns of websites attracting thousands of visits daily
Lead the Pack serves a variety of clients and gives back to the community you serve: Lead the Pack donates a percentage of our profits to good causes.
About Tristan Schmid, Founder
I tell stories. As founder and ‘pack leader,’ I have a range of experience in communications and marketing. I started and produced blogs and podcasts for a fast-growing national company; taught graphic and web design classes in Indiana University’s New Media program; and presented a webcast for the Indiana state government on using social media for non-profits.
I care for animals. In addition to leading Lead the Pack, I’m former director of communications and marketing for Indiana’s largest non-profit animal shelter, where I led major website redesigns, public relations initiatives, and marketing efforts. I’ve served on the board of Indy animal-welfare groups Move to Act and Indy Pit Crew.
I see the small details in the big picture. Unlike many people in the marketing world, I take a holistic view with everything I do and make sure all marketing efforts correspond with public relations efforts, fundraising goals, and most importantly, an organization’s vision and mission.
I love life. Personally, I love to write, produce music, hike, and ski.
What about you? Share your story. We’ll help you make your mark and lead the pack.