With new media, the line between marketing and public relations is often blurred. You can use this to your competitive advantage.
Do the people you want to reach see you as predator or provider? Do they trust the service you provide, or are they skeptical or downright antagonistic?
Lead the Pack’s public relations services will help you be transparent, timely and thoughtful with the messages you share with the media. We’ll help you improve public perception and people’s trust in you.
Make your mark. Lead the Pack will help you:
- Manage your reputation and turn negative press and reviews to positive
- Develop media relations by working with new and traditional media outlets and reporters to spread your story
- Write press releases and media advisories that reporters and producers will pay attention to
- Use social media and other outlets to communicate with followers, and with detractors who can be turned into followers
- Create a crisis communications plan and talking points so your team is on the same page
- Find sponsorship and pro-bono opportunities that will help you contribute to the community and highlight your company’s social responsibility
- Respond to negative reviews on sites like Angie’s List, Yelp and Amazon
- Prepare for interviews and speaking engagements
- Produce PSA’s (free public service announcements) for radio
- Make sure your public relations strategy wraps into your overall marketing plan